We are delighted to report that The Priory Day Nursery in Filton has received a Good rating from Ofsted following the inspection in January.
The report is available to read here:
- Leadership of the nursery is strong. Managers monitor and evaluate all areas of the provision effectively and support staff to improve practice, helping to make better outcomes for children.
- Children make good progress, relative to their starting points. Staff use their knowledge of children’s interests when planning activities, which children are keen to take part in and enjoy.
- Children form exceptionally strong bonds and attachments with staff. They are very happy and settle quickly because all staff know them well.
- Staff are skilled in promoting children’s language and communication. They use their knowledge of the children well and make very effective use of interactions at all activities.
- Staff have good relationships with parents. They encourage parents to share information about activities children enjoy at home, to use when planning for children’s future learning. Parents are fully involved in their children’s learning.
We would like to congratulate The Priory team for this excellent report and thank them for their hard work and dedication.