Carrie, who is a Paramedic, came to visit nursery today bringing her ambulance. The children were able to have a good look around and ask questions about all the equipment. The children:
- tried on Carrie’s uniform
- Looked inside the drawers on the ambulance
- Used the lift at the back of the ambulance
- Sat in the front seat
- Laid on the bed and pretended to be a patient
- Operated the siren and lights
Afterwards, Carrie left us with some syringes and gloves to play with, along with some certificates to keep.